The Management Board of ABADON REAL ESTATE S.A. ("Issuer") informs that on 6 July 2018, a subsidiary of the Issuer, ie Partner S.A. ("Partner") made the allotment of series B bearer bonds ("Bonds"), the subscription of which was carried out based on the resolution of the Management Board of Partner S.A. by way of a private offer in the mode of art. 33 point 2 of the Act on Bonds.
Basic parameters of the Bonds:
• nominal value of one Bond: PLN 1,000,
• Issue size: 40,000 Bonds,
• issue price of one Bond: PLN 980,
• maturity date - 30 June 2021. The bonds will be redeemed by paying the amount equal to the nominal value of the Bond increased by accrued interest,
• interest period: 3 months,
• interest: fixed
• purpose of the issue: not specified,
• Bond collateral - the bonds will be secured in favor of the administrator representing the bondholders of the guarantee of Murapol SA up to a maximum of PLN 72,000,000; Partner submits a declaration on submission to enforcement pursuant to art. 777 § 1 point 5 of the Code of Civil Procedure; in addition, the Partner undertook to set up by the Partner or another company from the Murapol SA Capital Group. contractual mortgage up to the amount of PLN 72,000,000 (bondholders have the option of refusing to accept the above-mentioned collateral, which will result in the purchase of Bonds by Partner SA on December 21, 2018, however, failure to provide this security is not a basis for early redemption of Bonds at the request of bondholders) ,
• The bonds do not have the form of a document.
The Partner has the right to make an early redemption of all or part of the Bonds at his own request. In addition, the Bonds are subject to immediate redemption in the event of events referred to in Article 74 of the Act on bonds and earlier redemption at the request of bondholders in the event of a breach of the obligation of the bondholders to inform the Contractor about the occurrence of the abovementioned events.
The partner does not plan to introduce the Bonds to the alternative trading system.
Automatic translation of the announcements.