Correction of the current report of ESPI No. 39/2018 of June 25, 2018.
Title of the report 39/2018: Appointment of the Member of the Supervisory Board of Alior Bank SA
The correction applies to the following paragraph:
• An appointed Member of the Supervisory Board of the Bank does not meet the criteria of independence of a member of the Bank's Supervisory Board, specified in the Code of Best Practice for companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
The correct paragraph is:
• The appointed Member of the Bank's Supervisory Board meets the independence criterion of a member of the Bank's Supervisory Board, specified in the Code of Best Practice for Companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
The rest of the report remains unchanged.
Full text of report 39/2018 after correction:
The Management Board of Alior Bank S.A. ("Alior Bank", "the Bank") informs that the Ordinary General Meeting of the Bank on June 25, 2018 adopted a resolution regarding the appointment of Mr. Wojciech Myślecki to the Supervisory Board of the Bank.
PhD engineer, a long-time research and teaching worker at the Faculty of Electronics at the Wrocław University of Technology, lecturer at the Postgraduate College "Intelligent Electrical Power Networks", author of several dozen scientific publications in the field of telecommunications, industrial informatics and political and economic issues.
In the years 1968-1989 he was an activist of the Polish democratic opposition. After 1989, he dealt with the reorganization of the Wrocław University of Technology in the field of university management and introduction of modern directions of post-graduate education in English and French. He combines scientific work with activity in the economy. Several times he was the president of the board of large commercial law companies, including, in 1998, the president of the management board of Polskie Sieci Elektroenergetyczne S.A. He was a chairman or member of many supervisory boards, including Tauron PE S.A. , KGHM PM S.A., PSE S.A. . PTE Generali S.A. . He managed or participated in many serious Polish and international economic programs, especially in the power industry. Chairman of the Team of New Technologies of Power Generation at the NCBR.
• An appointed Member of the Supervisory Board of the Bank does not conduct any activity competitive to the Bank and does not participate in competing companies as a partner in a civil or personal partnership or a member of a body of a capital company or other competitive legal entity.
• An appointed Member of the Supervisory Board of the Bank is not listedalso in the Register of Insolvent Debtors, maintained pursuant to the Act of August 20, 1997 on the National Court Register.
• Appointed Member of the Supervisory Board meets the requirements referred to in art. 22aa of the Act of 29 August 1997 Banking Law.
• An appointed Member of the Supervisory Board of the Bank meets the criteria of independence of a member of the Bank's Supervisory Board, specified in the Code of Best Practice for Companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
§ 5 points 5 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 regarding current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-member state (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 757).
Automatic translation of the announcements.