The Management Board of the company under the name BIOERG Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter "Issuer") convenes as at June 18, 2018 at 11:00 the Annual General Meeting of the Issuer's company, which will take place in Warsaw at ul. Bekasów 74, 02-803 Warsaw , with the detailed agenda indicated below.
The proposed agenda:
1. Opening of the General Meeting.
2. Election of the Chairman of the General Meeting.
3. Confirmation of the correctness of convening the General Meeting and its capacity to adopt resolutions and adopt the agenda.
4. Adoption of a resolution regarding the withdrawal from the election of the returning committee.
5. Adoption of a resolution regarding the approval of the Supervisory Board's report on the results of the assessment of the Management Board report on the Company's operations in 2017, the Company's financial report for 2017 and the Management Board's motion regarding the allocation of profits for the financial year 2017.
6. Adoption of a resolution regarding the consideration and approval of the Company's financial statements for the financial year 2017.
7. Adoption of a resolution regarding the consideration and approval of the Management Board's report on the Company's operations in 2017. 8. Adoption of a resolution regarding covering losses for the financial year 2017.
9. Adoption of resolutions on granting a vote of acceptance to members of the Management Board of their duties in the financial year 2017.
10. Adopting resolutions regarding the vote of approval for members of the Company's Supervisory Board their duties in the financial year 2017.
11. Adoption of resolutions regarding changes in the composition of the Supervisory Board of the Company.
12. Adoption of a resolution regarding a change in the subject of the Company's operations and amendment to the Company's Articles of Association.
13. Adoption of a resolution regarding the authorization of the Supervisory Board to prepare a uniform text of the Articles of Association of the Company.
14.Closing the Congregation.
Please find attached the full content of the announcement, draft resolutions, proposed amendments to the Company Statute, sample application for inclusion of specific matters in the agenda and a proxy voting form.
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.