The company under the name Impera Capital S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the Company, Impera), acting pursuant to § 80 para. 1 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 regarding current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing information required by the law of a non-member state as equivalent ("the Regulation") publishes the dates of submitting periodic reports in 2019 :
1. Annual report for 2018 - 4 April 2019.
2. Consolidated annual report for 2018 - 4 April 2019.
3. Consolidated quarterly report for the first quarter of 2019 - 16 May 2019.
4. Consolidated semi-annual report for the first half of 2019 - September 5, 2019.
5. Consolidated quarterly report for the third quarter of 2019 - November 14, 2019.
The Issuer declares that in accordance with § 62 para. 1 and 3 of the Regulation, will not prepare a separate quarterly report for the first and third quarter of 2019 and a separate semi-annual report for the first half of 2019, the required information and financial data will be included in the consolidated reports.
The Issuer also informs that according to § 79 para. 2 of the Regulation will not publish the consolidated quarterly report for the second and fourth quarter of 2019.
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.