The Management Board of IPO Doradztwo Kapital S.A. ("Company") hereby informs about the change in the Statute of the Company, which was made by resolution No. 5 of the Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company dated September 19, 2018.
The Statute added § 3a with the following wording: "§ 3a < br /> The Management Board is authorized to make one or more increases in the Company's share capital by no more than PLN 700,000.00 (say: seven hundred thousand zlotys) by issuing ordinary bearer shares of one or more new series ("Target Capital"), the following rules:
1) the authorization referred to in § 3a hereinabove has been granted for the period to 30 April 2021;
2) Shares issued under the Target Capital may be taken up in exchange for cash contributions;
3) The issue price of shares issued under the Target Capital will be determined by the Management Board with the consent of the Supervisory Board;
4) A resolution of the Management Board adopted within the framework of the statutory authorization granted in this paragraph replaces the resolution of the General Meeting regarding the increase of the share capital;
5) The Management Board is authorized to exclude the pre-emptive right of the existing shareholders - a resolution of the Management Board in this matter requires the consent of the Supervisory Board;
6) The Management Board decides on all matters related to the increase of share capital as part of the Target Capital, in particular the Management Board is authorized to:
a) conclude contracts for investment sub-issue or service underwriting or other contracts securing the success of the share issue,
b) determine the form of the shares to be issued, including adopting resolutions and other actions regarding the dematerialization of shares and concluding agreements with the National Deposit of Securities SA for registration of shares subject to the provisions of generally applicable legal provisions,
c) adoption of resolutions and other actions regarding the issue of shares through private, closed and open subscription or public or private placement and on the application for admission of shares to trading in the alternative trading system on the NewConnect market, subject to the provisions of generally applicable legal regulations; d) amendments to the Articles of Association in the scope related to the increase of the Company's share capital as part of the authorized capital and establishment of the consolidated text covering these changes. "
Basislegal reference: § 4 para. 2 point 2 of Appendix No. 3 to the Alternative Trading System Rules "Current and periodic information disclosed in the alternative trading system on the NewConnect market"
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.