The Management Board of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. ("Company", "KGHM"), with reference to current report No. 16/2019 of May 9, 2019, informs that on May 27, 2019 it adopted a resolution on the conclusion of the issue agreement, on the basis of which it will be established Bond issue program up to PLN 4,000,000,000 ("Program").
On the same day, the Issuing Agreement was signed, to which KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. is a Party. as the Issuer and Powszechna Kasa Oszczędności Bank Polski Spółka Akcyjna, Bank Handlowy w Warszawie Spółka Akcyjna, Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Spółka Akcyjna and Santander Bank Polska Spółka Akcyjna as Organizers and Dealers.
Under the Program, bonds will be issued pursuant to art. 33 item 2) of the Act of 15 January 2015 on bonds, and the proposals for the purchase of bonds will be addressed to no more than 149 individually selected institutional investors who are qualified within the meaning of the Prospectus Regulation 2017/1129.
The Management Board of KGHM Polska Miedź S.A. also informs that it is considering the first issue under the Bond Program, in accordance with the following assumptions:
1) The issue will be carried out in June 2019 in one or more series.
2) The maximum total nominal value of the bonds will be up to PLN 2,000,000,000.
3) The maturity of the issued bonds will be from 5 to 15 years from the date of issue.
4) The bonds will be unsecured ordinary bearer bonds and will bear interest at a variable interest rate.
5) The bonds will be registered in the securities depository maintained by the National Depository for Securities S.A. and will be introduced to trading on the Catalyst Alternative Trading System not later than three months from the date of issue.
Detailed conditions of the issue, including the number of series, maturity dates and the final volume of the issue will be determined by the Company at a later date.
Legal basis: Article 17 para. 1 MAR (Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (Regulation on market abuse) and repealing Directive 2003/6 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directive 2003/124 / EC, 2003/125 / EC and 2004/72 / EC (Official Journal of the European Union of 12 June 2014, No. L 173/1)
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.