Legal basis: Article 56 para. 1 point 2 of the Act on the offer - current and periodic information
Zarząd Kredyt Inkaso S.A. ("Issuer", "Company") acting pursuant to § 19 para. 1 item 6, 7, 8, 9 of the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of March 29, 2018 regarding current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing information required by the law of a non-member state as equivalent (Dz. U. of 2018, item 512 and 685), attached hereto, the content of resolutions adopted by the Ordinary General Meeting on September 27, 2018 and the content of draft resolutions that were put to the vote and were not taken.
Shareholder proxy representing BEST S.A. objected to the following resolutions:
- No. 2/2018;
- No. 4/2018;
- No. 5/2018;
- No. 6/2018;
- No. 8/2018;
- No. 9/2018;
- No. 10/2018;
- No. 11/2018;
- No. 12/2018;
- No. 13/2018;
- No. 14/2018;
- No. 15/2018;
- No. 17/2018;
- No. 20/2018;
- No. 21/2018;
- No. 22/2018.
Furthermore, the Management Board, pursuant to art. 428 couples 2 of the Code of Commercial Companies, refused to answer the following questions due to the fact that it could cause damage to the Company, in particular by disclosing the secret of the company. In view of the above, the shareholder's proxy representing BEST S.A. he filed an objection.
1. At what price did the Company acquire certificates of the NSFIZ Agio Claims fund?
2. What would be the amount of warranty repurchases for the NSFIZ Agio Claims fund if this fund was not acquired by the Company?
3. What was the actual amount of investments in new portfolios from original creditors in financial years ending on 31/03/2017 and 31/03/2018 respectively?
4. Has the Management Board attempted to terminate the guarantee agreements with Trigon and Agio funds?
5. Did the Management Board attempt to annex warranty agreements to reduce the risk of liability of the Company?
Objections have been entered in the minutes of the meeting of the Ordinary General Meeting.
Due to entrusting the organization of the General Meeting with a professional entity in the scope of handling voting and calculating the number of votes with the use of computer devices, the Ordinary General Meeting of CreditCollection S.A. resigned from the election of the Returning Committee.
In addition, the Ordinary General Meeting of Kredyt Inkaso S.A. it also departed from point 20 items 3, 4, 5 and 6 of the agenda.
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.