Announcement.

NEUCA SA (64/2018) Purchase of own shares

NEUCA SA Management Board ("Company") informs that on May 16, 2018, the Company acquired 226 own shares for redemption. The average unit share purchase price amounted to PLN 296.50, the nominal value of the shares purchased is PLN 1.00. The purchased shares constitute 0.01% of shares in the share capital of the Company and give 0.01% of votes at the General Meeting of Shareholders. In total, the Company holds 17,379 own shares, representing 0.37% of the share capital of the Company and giving 0.37% of votes at the General Meeting of Shareholders.

Automatic translation of the announcements.

Rate the announcements:


Positive

Neutral

Negative

ALL COMPANY ANNOUNCMENTS
Company information
Company name:Neuca SA
ISIN:PLTRFRM00018
NIP:879-00-17-162
Adress: ul. Szosa Bydgoska 58 87-100 Toruń
Phone:+48 56 6694000
website:www.neuca.pl

Copyright © 2017 PolandStockExchange
This website uses cookies (Regulations / Cookie Policy).