NEUCA SA Management Board ("Company") informs that on October 9, 2018, the Company acquired 419 own shares for redemption. The average unit share purchase price amounted to PLN 260.50, the nominal value of the shares purchased is PLN 1.00. The purchased shares constitute 0.01% of shares in the share capital of the Company and give 0.01% of votes at the General Meeting of Shareholders. In total, the Company owns 189.551 own shares constituting 4.10% of the share capital of the Company and giving 4.10% of votes at the General Meeting of Shareholders.
Purchase of the above own shares is conducted on the main market of the Stock Exchange in Warsaw S.A. by Ipopema Securities S.A.
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.