The Management Board of NTT System SA (hereinafter: "Issuer", "Company"), in addition to the information provided in current report No. 17/2018 dated 13 June 2018 regarding the appointment of the members of the Issuer's Supervisory Board for the 8th term, informs that at the meeting Of the Supervisory Board of the Company on October 11, 2018, the Supervisory Board adopted resolutions on:
- for the Chairman of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Przemysław Fabisia,
- for the Vice-Chairman of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Davinder Singh Loomba,
- for the Secretary of the Supervisory Board - Mr. Grzegorz Kurek.
Therefore, the current composition of the Issuer's Supervisory Board is as follows:
- Mr Przemysław Fabiś - Chairman of the Supervisory Board,
- Mr Davinder Singh Loomba - Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board,
- Mr Grzegorz Kurek - Secretary of the Supervisory Board,
- Mr. Janusz Cieślak - Member of the Supervisory Board,
- Mr. Andrzej Rymuza - Member of the Supervisory Board.
At the same time on October 11, 2018, acting pursuant to art. 128 and 129 of the Act of 11.05.2017 on statutory auditors, audit firms and public supervision (Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1089) and § 3 of the Regulations of the Supervisory Board of NTT System SA, the Supervisory Board of the Company, appointed the Audit Committee new term.
In accordance with the resolution of the Company's Supervisory Board, the existing members of the Audit Committee were appointed:
- Przemysław Fabiś - Chairman of the Audit Committee, Independent Member of the Audit Committee,
- Janusz Cieślak - Independent Member of the Committee Audytu,
- Andrzej Rymuza - Member of the Audit Committee.
The duration of the second term of the Audit Committee will be the same as the current term of the Supervisory Board, ie until October 7, 2020.
The Management Board of the Issuer informs that the Committee in the indicated composition meets the criteria of independence and other requirements specified in art. 128 sec. 1 and art. 129 par. 1, 3, 5 and 6 of the Act on statutory auditors, audit firms and public supervision, i.e. at least one member of the audit committee has the knowledge and skills in the field of accounting or auditing of financial statements; at least one member of the audit committee has knowledge and skills in the industry of the Company; the majority of the audit committee members, including its chairman, are independent of the Company.
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.