The Management Board of Trakcja PRKiI S.A. ("Company" or "Issuer") informs that on May 24, 2018, the Company's Supervisory Board adopted resolutions pursuant to which it appointed the previous Management Board for a new joint term, which will commence on the date of the General Meeting of the Company. The composition of the new term of office is as follows:
1. Mr Paweł Nogalski Vice-President of the Management Board - Financial Director
Mr. Paweł Nogalski is a graduate of the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the University of Warsaw.
Positions and work previously occupied:
• 1999-2000: Warszawska Centrala Materiałów Budowlanych - specialist in management accounting
• 2001-2003: Aarsleff sp. z oo- analyst fi financi
• 2003-2004: Shell Polska sp. Z oo - business analyst.
• 2004 - 9/06/2015: Trakcja PRKiI S.A. - financial analyst, controlling specialist, deputy director of operational controlling, director of operational controlling, director of controlling the Trakcja Group, deputy financial director (06.2013 - 11.2013 acting as financial director)
• from 9/06/2015 - currently - Vice President of the Board - Chief Financial Officer of Trakcja PRKiI SA
2. Mr Marek Kacprzak Vice President of the Management Board - Marketing and Production Preparation Director
Mr Marek Kacprzak is a graduate of the Faculty of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences, postgraduate studies at the Warsaw Polytechnic and Military University of Technology in the field of design and modernization of railways. He obtained a number of building permits, among others in the scope of installation and construction-construction works.
Positions and professional work previously occupied:
• 1998 - 2009: Przedsiębiorstwo Robót Komunikacyjnych - 7 S.A. (since 2008 Grupa Trakcja) - works manager, site manager, contract manager, contract director
• 2009 - 9/06/2015: Trakcja PRKiI S.A. - contract director
• from 9/06/2015 - currently - Vice President of the Management Board - Marketing and Preparation Manager for Traction Production PRKiI S.A.
3. Mr Maciej Sobczyk Vice President of the Management Board - Production Director
Mr. Maciej Sobczyk is a graduate of the management department of the Management School in Warsaw and the ICAN Institute. By education he is an electrician with the specialty of electric traction and has a numberspecialist electrical and construction qualifications, among others connected with the supply of electric traction and multi-branch works for modernization of railway lines.
Mr. Maciej Sobczyk is associated with Trakcja PRKiI S.A. from 1983, where:
• in the years 1983 - 2008 he worked in the following positions: technician, foreman, works manager, construction manager
• in the years 2009 - 2017 he held the following positions: contract director, director for production, director responsible for preparing the production of the rail and energy market, director of the rail and energy market
• from 09.2017 - currently - Vice-president of the Board - Production Director of PRKiI SA
4. Mr Aldas Rusevičius Vice-President of the Management Board - Director of Baltic Markets
Mr. Aldas Rusevičius graduated from the road maintenance and construction department at Kaunas Polytechnic School (1986). In 1995 he obtained a bachelor's degree in engineering in a road specialty at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, and in 2001 a master's degree in civil engineering at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University.
Mr. Aldas Rusevičius is associated with the Trakcja Group through a subsidiary of the Issuer - AB Kauno tiltai, where he has been working since 1999.
Positions and professional work previously held: < br /> • 1988 - 1999 - engineer, technical director, CEO at UAB Mileta
• 1999 - 2015 - Deputy Technical Director, Technician Dyrketor, Deputy CEO at AB Kauno tiltai
• 2008 - currently - member of the board AB Kauno tiltai
• 2009 - 2011 - board member, director of the construction department at AB Tiltra Group
• 2015 - currently - CEO at AB Kauno tiltai
• 2017 - at present - President of the Management Board of AB Kauno tiltai
• from 11.2017 - currently - Vice President of the Board - Director of Baltic Markets Trakcja PRKiI SA
In addition, Mr. Aldas Rusevičius is a member of:
- Council of the Association "Lithuanian Roads",
- Board of the Railway Association "Gelpa",
- Council at Vilnius Gediminas Technical University .
- certified construction manager,
- certified construction supervisor,
- certified supervisor of construction projects.
Each newly appointed Member of the Board made a statement that:
• does not conduct any other activity performed outside the Issuer's enterprise, which would becompetitive to the Issuer's business;
• is not a partner in any other competitive civil partnership;
• is not a partner in any other competitive partnership;
• is not a member of the body of another competitive capital company;
• does not participate in a competitive legal person as a member of its body;
• is not entered in the Register of Insolvent Debtors maintained pursuant to the Act on the National Court Register.
Legal basis: § 5 para. 5 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 regarding current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing as equivalent information required by the laws of a non-member state (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 757)
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.