TXM S.A. with its registered office in Andrychów (the "Company" or "Issuer"), in reference to the Issuer's Current Report No. 28/2018 of August 14, 2018, hereby publishes information summarizing the subscription for G series private bearer shares (" Series G Shares).
1. The start and end date of the subscription or sale:
The agreements for the subscription of Series G Shares were concluded on August 13, 2018.
2. Date of the allotment of securities:
Not applicable. Due to the issue mode of Series G Shares, their allocation was not carried out. On August 13, 2018, the Management Board of the Company adopted a resolution adopting, inter alia, a list of investors who were offered to subscribe for Series G Shares. The agreements regarding the subscription for Series G Shares were concluded on August 13, 2018.
3. The number of securities covered by subscription or sale:
The subscription subject matter was 4,287,999 Series G. shares.
4. The rate of reduction in individual tranches, if even the same number of allocated securities was less than the number of securities for which subscriptions were submitted:
5. Number of securities for which subscription or sale subscriptions have been made:
No subscriptions within the meaning of the Code of Commercial Companies. As part of a private subscription, 4,237,999 shares of Series G were acquired.
6. Number of securities that were allocated as part of a subscription or sale:
As part of a private subscription, under the subscription contracts, it covered 4,287. 999 shares of Series G.
7. Price at which the securities were acquired (purchased):
The issue price of one Series G Shares was PLN 2.00. 8. Number of persons who subscribed for securities covered by the subscription or sale in individual tranches:
Not applicable - private subscription was not divided into tranches and subscriptions for Series G Shares were not accepted.
9. Number of persons to whom securities were allocated as part of a subscription or sale in individual tranches:
Series G shares were acquired by three entities (two natural persons and one legal person).
10. Name (business name) of underwriters who took securities under the performance of sub-issue contracts, specifying the number of securities,which they have taken, together with the actual price of the security unit (the issue price or sale price, after deduction of the consideration for taking up the security unit, in the performance of the sub-issue agreement purchased by the underwriter):
Not applicable. The issue of Series G Shares was not subject to a sub-issue.
11. Value of the subscription or sale, understood as the product of the number of securities covered by the offer and the issue price or sale price:
12. Total amount of costs that have been included in the costs of issue, indicating the amount of costs according to their titles, broken down at least into the costs of: a) preparing and conducting the offer, b) remuneration of sub-issuers, for each separately, c) preparation of a prospectus, including consultancy costs, d) promotion of the offer.
The Issuer will make and make public in the form of a description in the interim report for the third quarter or a separate current report regarding the costs of issue, including costs according to their titles and methods of settling those costs in the account books and how they are recognized in the statement after receiving and accepting all invoices from entities involved in the preparation and subscription of Series G Shares. It should be specified here that these costs were related sometimes with the costs of series A bonds issuance and conducted banking negotiations leading to the conclusion of Change Agreements.
13. Average cost of subscription or sale per unit of a security subscribed or sold:
The Issuer will publicly disclose the final information about the average cost of the subscription, including the publication of information on the final costs issue of Series G Shares.
14. The method of payment of acquired (purchased) securities (for the case in which the acquisition (acquisition) took place by offsetting the claim):
Not applicable. Series G shares were only acquired in exchange for cash contributions.
Legal basis: § 16 Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 regarding current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and conditions for recognition as equivalentinformation required by the law of a non-Member State.
Automatic translation of the announcements.