The Management Board of Vantage Development S.A. ("Issuer") publishes the dates of submitting periodic reports in the financial year 2019:
1. Annual report and consolidated annual report;
2. Extended consolidated semi-annual report;
3. Extended consolidated quarterly reports.
The unitary annual report of Vantage Development S.A. and the consolidated annual report of the Vantage Development Group for 2018 will be forwarded on 20 March 2019.
The extended consolidated semi-annual report for the first half of 2019 of the Vantage Development Group will be transferred on 13 September 2019.
1. The extended consolidated quarterly report of the Vantage Development Group for the first quarter of 2019 will be forwarded on May 17, 2019.
2. The extended consolidated quarterly report of the Vantage Development Group for the third quarter of 2019 will be forwarded on November 15, 2019.
Statements of the Management Board of Vantage Development S.A .:
1. Pursuant to art. § 62 para. 3 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance on current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing information required by the law of a non-member state as equivalent ("Regulation"). The Issuer will provide an extended consolidated half-year report containing the condensed half-year financial statements of the parent company together with the entity's report authorized to audit financial statements on the review of this report and will not submit a separate separate semi-annual report for this reporting period.
2. According to § 79 para. 2 of the Regulation, the Issuer will not submit the quarterly report and consolidated quarterly report for the fourth quarter of 2018 and the second quarter of 2019.
3. According to § 62 para. 1 of the Regulation, the Issuer will provide extended consolidated quarterly reports for the first and third quarter of 2019 containing quarterly financial information of the parent entity and will not provide separate unit quarterly reports for these reporting periods.
Legal basis: § 80 para. 1 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of March 29, 2018, regarding current and periodic information provided by issuers of securities and conditions for recognizing as equivalent the information requiredprovisions of the law of a non-member state (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 757).
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.