Vistal Gdynia S.A. in restructuring ("Company" or "Issuer") in reference to Current Report No. 50/2017 informs that on December 6, 2018, it became aware of the decision taken on November 22, 2018 by the District Court Gdańsk - Północ in Gdańsk, VI Division Gospodarczy ("Court") provisions according to which the Court decided, among others:
1. To file for bankruptcy of Vistal Infrastructure debtor with a registered office in Gdynia, entered into the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000330246;
2. Call the bankrupt's creditors to submit their claims against the bankrupt within 30 (thirty) days of the date of the declaration of bankruptcy;
3. Assign a judge-commissioner in the person of the Assessor of the Gdańsk-North District Court in Gdańsk, Łukasz Piotrowicz;
5. Designate the deputy judge - commissar in the person of the Judge of the Gdańsk-North District Court in Gdańsk SSR Anna Stankewicz; 6. Identify the trustee in the person of Maciej Głowacki, License No. 667;
7. As the basis for the Court's jurisdiction, indicate Art. 3 par. 1 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) No. 2015/848 of 20 May 2015 regarding bankruptcy proceedings (Journal of Laws of the EU, No. 141, p. 19, as amended), specifying that the proceedings described in point 1 is the main character.
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.