Legal basis: Article 56 para. 1 point 2 of the Public Offering Act - current and periodic information
The Management Board of XTPL S.A. with its registered office in Wrocław ("Issuer") informs that the Management Board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange SA ("WSE") on February 14, 2019, on the Issuer's request, due to a change in the quotation market from the NewConnect alternative trading system ("ASC NewConnect") to the regulated market, it decided to exclude on February 1, 2019, 1,555,200 shares of the Issuer from ASO NewConnect, i.e.:
1. 670,000 ordinary bearer series A shares;
2. 300,000 ordinary B-series bearer shares;
3. 30,000 ordinary C series bearer shares;
4. 198,570 ordinary D series bearer shares;
5. 19,210 ordinary series E bearer shares;
6. 19,210 ordinary bearer shares of the F series;
7. 68.720 ordinary series G bearer shares;
8. 68.720 ordinary H series bearer shares;
9. 10,310 ordinary bearer series I shares;
10. 5.150 ordinary J series bearer shares;
11. 10,310 ordinary bearer shares of the K series,
12. 155,000 ordinary bearer shares of the M series.
A resolution of the WSE Management Board is attached to the report.
Annex: resolution of the WSE Management Board of February 14, 2019.
Detailed legal basis
§ 17 sec. 1 of the Ordinance of the Minister of Finance of 29 March 2018 regarding current and periodic information published by issuers of securities (...)
File attachment: 1Download original file
Source: company website, investor relations, current and periodic reports.